1/13/2007

Akadake 1/5 - 1/6 in 2007 Episode 2

14:20 leave summit
I didn't like to leave, After all, I was going down with being careful where I walk.

070105 304.jpg

I became nervous at some steps when I traversed. But basically the condition was very good.

070105 308.jpg

I love to look up Akadake aroud here, Today's condition is definitely surpreme.I decended slowly with taking many pictures. ( Sorry not to keep the pace )
070105 304.jpg

070105 315.jpg

070105 324.jpg

Going down Bunzaburou-one, I walked with having my crampons stick the iced ground.My dream of descending by glissade on this ridge should be postponed. I found the point where I think " Should I try to glisade from here ? ". But I stooped doing it so that I won't died on the solid face.

070105 323.jpg

14:00 Gyouzya-goya
We return to Gyouzya-goya. There were 7 or 8 tents. The rest of the day is just for our relaxing time.

070105 339.jpg


In the tent
This is second time to camp in winter so I don't have enough knowledge of staying in winter comfortably.After eating the "Oden" bought at Gyouzyagoya. we melting a pack of snow to make bottles of water by a cartridge stove in the tent. We did slowly and sufficiently with chatting, I really felt I could get away hurried dairy living. " Camping in winter is very nice. We are able to do what we want slowly ". I said. On the contrary he asked me ? " What are they, who staying at the lodge, doing ? ". Certainly I have been killing the time in the lodge when It was rain.

070105 353.jpg

Jun-san boiled rice. It tasted one hundred times better than alfa-rice. I am surprised that he boiled easily in winter camp.

070105 371.jpg


He cook "Tonziru:the miso soup with a poak" He brought "pemi-kan" and prepared the taste by boiled water. I was happy it mademy body warmer

070105 371.jpg


We had told " Let's go out again to take pictures when It dusk." But we chat about mountain-blog. The sun have set without notice.

070105 356.jpg


1/6 5:00 AM uprising
When I got up, snow are covered around there. Jun-san also seemed a little exiting. Today, All of our plans is only going down and most of the way is in the forest .We take it easy even though It snow.

070105 356.jpg


7:45 Going down from Gyouzya-goya
I was back to the way we come. I felt a strict winter mountain at the moments.


070105 373.jpg


That's a slope on the minami-sawa way. The slope was only needed to walk by kick-step.Jun-san was "siri-sade"ing. ( That mean grissading by a hip instead of a foot. ) I did so, But I couldn't recommend there....
070105 386.jpg



9:45 Minoto-guchi
We walked without crampons. I sliped on the frozen sold road a few times.The window gradually bloom.

070105 393.jpg


Mominoyu
We went to "Mominoyu". This was a first visiting for me. The color was good. A hot spring is nothing special. Anyway, Taking a hot spring is always one of the best activities after conquering winter mountain

070105 400.jpg


---
I had decided to suspend going to mountains due to some reason.So I had wanted to be exhausted with the glorious accomplishment of 2 stay in winter to draw the line.Things were not going well. Nevertheless, Akadake welcome to me under the clear blue sky and impressed me as a precious memory as long as I live

This was a first time to go to mountain with a person except family and colleagues.Learning knowledge of camping in winter definitely make me more comfortable and interested in it And going through our conversation,I was impressed with his proud or his pure mind for mountains throughout this coraboration. I felt often that might be stronger than mine.

I really thank you very much > Jun-san.

Fin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home