1/12/2007

Akadake 1/5 - 1/6 in 2007 Episode1

Yatsugatake Akadake1/5-1/6 in 2007

Jan 5th

Minotoguchi(6:45)-MInoto(7:30-50)-gyouzyagoya(10:05-45)-Akadake tennbou lodge(11:55-12:05)- summit(12:40-13:20)-gyouzya-goya(14:15)
Jan 6th
gyouzyagoya(7:15)-minoto(8:45-9:00)-minotoguchi(9:45)

It was likely I could take holidays to get away both work and family services.I am not sure when I get such a chance next time. I thought I want to try 2 stay trekking. Though I have not experience even in summer. Besides,my colleagues and I couldn't arrange any plans. So I ask to Jun-san who is mountain-blogger. He gave me his "OK" .

"...Then as long as his career help me...". I suggested some intermediate winter courses which is a little bit harder for me. But, according the forecast, 5th would be fine, Both 6th and 7th would be rough weather due to depression. After all, we had changed an overnight plan going to Akadake.
"We will camp in winter at a first time we meet. Internet is great tool".

Actually this is a first time for me to go to Yatsugatake in winter. That remind me I was moved by pictures of Akadake in winter when I started to clime. while I felt " Eventually the day come to me.", I left heading for yearning mountain.

6:45 Minotoguchi
Alghouh snow is not so much, we started at the Mintoguchi due to the iced load. I felt my outfit, that is approximately 20kg, was so heavy. I could view Amidadake here and there.I couldn't see it when I walked Minmi-sawa last september. Today's weather is very fine.

070105 047.jpg


We went up along MInami-Sawa. I felt good with much snow. We followd a trace,on which is defferent from summer course,along a stream toward Gyouzya-goya. The shining ridge appeared forward.Yokodake ridge showed a fantastic color.Besides,The snow glittered anywhere.
My colleague's and my pace are usually inconstant because everyone take numerous pictures on the way. But when I took a picture backside, He also stop no aparting from me. Is it the custom of Wandervogel club ?


070105 072.jpg



070105 081.jpg



070105 089.jpg



10:05 Gyouzya-goya
Carring tent equipments was my role. I brought winter fly sheets and snow shovel as well. Plus, I looking forward to using snow anchors. But There are good spaces where had already been leveled. I don't afford to level new ground.I would like to reserve my vitality to conquer the summit today.


070105 109.jpg



We viewed North Alps from Gyozyagoya. I didn't know the front was Hotaka mountains range.

070105 117.jpg



Zyun-san was mobloging. He asked me "Why don't you moblog ? " . But My cell phone was out of the serice, When I could connect around the ridge, I left a commet at the Jun-san's article.(^^;)

070105 105.jpg





10:45 Zizou-ridge
The picture show Zizouone on the right side. " It seem I couldn't clime there.But I conldn't go down." I said. " We should choice the course to go up." we decided.


070105 097.jpg



It has not been snowfall since the end of the year. There are clear steps on the ridge. Most of the chanes had been appear on the snow. There was no place that made me nerves.What a safety condition.

070105 152.jpg



The upside was a place that is a risk of avalanche. But, Today,that was a attractive slope. There are many traces of sliding by their hip. Usually, going up on the right side.and traversing toward the left?


070105 137.jpg



I walked with imaging the shape of the ridge and the way I should trace. But Currently It's too difficult for me under the "no trace" condition. "But I would like to try it some day
" though, I
rarely get such a chance at Yatsugatake.


070105 163.jpg



We passed a desertification timberline, Today both right and left were incredible foresight.

070105 153.jpg



070105 167-1.jpg



Divergence to Zizouone
Around one hour later, I arrived at the main ridge. more mountains range appear a front of us The part of the reason that time is faster than I felt might be easier than summer course or reliable partner?


070105 178.jpg



This is an advertisements of Akadake-tenbou-lodge. What is the purpose for ?
Is there a party who change the plan, when find this advertizement after pass through yokdake. For example "If the lodge open, we will stay there". Who have such a haphazard plan in winter ?

070105 179.jpg



We took a short break around Akadake-tenbou-lodge.We could see a little rippled snow fields(SKAVL) on the way to summit.

070105 200.jpg


We aimed to the last.Strong wind brow on the ridge in the winter, though, today is windness and the trace was remained.I felt sorry with looking at the superb view that it would have finished soon.

070105 214.jpg


12:40 The summit of Akadake.
we conquered without any incidents. We shake the hands with smiling.Even if we had not meet before, we can felt certain sense of solidarity throughout climbing together.

070105 249.jpg


We could view all Alps from the end to the end. This was a first time I could identify Haku-san at Yatsugatake. I could see Nikkou Mountain Chain farther. I have ever read an article of "If you were not fascinated by mountain when to stand up at the summit under the blue sky,you might have been forlorn of deities." I am really enthusiastic in the mountains since I climbed here 3 and half years ago. It had spent a long time before coming to this mountain in winter.

070105 236.jpg


070105 243.jpg



070105 255.jpg



Jun-san was mobloging at the summit. (Pardon me..^^)

070105 238.jpg



To be continued








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home